Speak with the NJ Forklift Rental Experts – Mobile Equipment offers knowledgeable and friendly customer service. We won’t just rattle off the price of forklift rentals, we will help you determine what type of forklift you need and an estimated rental timeframe to complete the job.
YOUR LOCAL RENTAL RESOURCE.
Daily Rentals Starting at $295.00
We’re here to offer excellent service while saving you time and money. Our delivery service is topnotch and reliable for timely drop offs and picks ups.
Forklifts are required to lift and carry heavy loads, shock shelves, and load shipments into the warehouse. Whether it’s an entire fleet or single unit, a forklift purchase is a big investment to any company. A fork truck rental rather than purchasing a used forklift is an economical way to cut down operational costs.
Located in Burlington County NJ, we provide a rental fleet of cushion and pneumatic tire forklifts, electric and diesel forklifts, rider jacks, reach trucks and order pickers.
We are a trustworthy NJ Forklift Rental Company – Our forklifts for rent are serviced, reliable and ready to go for all of our customers. We know that you are not just looking for a trustworthy South Jersey forklift rental company to rent a forklift, you are looking for a dependable forklift you can count on! With our rental forklifts in your NJ warehouse, you won’t have to worry about the equipment breaking down and slowing down momentum.
TYPES OF FORKLIFTS AVAILABLE TO RENT
When you need to quickly move heavier pallets throughout a warehouse or in and out of trailers, regular push dollies and pallet jacks may not work. A similar challenge applies when you are moving heavy loads on a construction site. Renting a forklift provides your team the proper equipment to efficiently move, stack and retrieve products and materials for short distances in a storage facility, distribution center or at a job site. Following are a list of forklifts available for rent and common uses:
- Propane Gas (IC) Cushion Tire Forklifts –powered by LP gas or diesel, these common forklifts are often used to move pallets and materials on and off trailers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts – often used to transport materials on rugged surfaces outdoors, these lift trucks feature gas engines and pneumatic tires
- 4-Wheel Sit-Down Electric Forklifts – most common lift trucks for material handling inside warehouses and other facilities
- 3-Wheel Electric Forklifts – forklifts with 3 wheels enable operators to move materials within narrow aisles and tight spaces more easily
- Stand-up Electric Forklifts – designed to operate in narrower aisles than sit-down trucks; ideal for applications that require driver to get on and off the forklift frequently
- Pallet Jacks & Walkie Stackers – typically used to transport pallets at ground level; manual and electric options available
- Order Pickers – these trucks lift operators on a platform so that they can grab, or pick, individual items to assemble an order
"Great Customer Service Leaves Our Customers Highly Satisfied.”
Mobile Equipment Services